The Staff Selection commision is going to start the recruitment process of the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 of eligible candidates for the post of SSC GD Constable in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman GD IN ASSAM Rifles. SSC invites the applications of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 on the official website. SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Here For 57000 Posts
The candidates who fill the eligibility criteria for the post of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 can apply only before the last date of the recruitment. Candidate can check all criteria for the post of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018. Candidates can check qualification, age, how to apply and all proceedings in the official notification.
New Update:- SSC released the notification for Date of apply online for recruitment of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018. And all the process for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 will be completed soon. Candidates can apply online form from 21-07-2018. Check the links given below for apply online.
The official notification and starting date for apply online process for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman(GD) IN ASSAM Rifles is 21-07-2018 according to the latest notification of SSC. Candidates can check all the related to SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 on our official Website:- www.jobalerthindi.in
SSC GD Constable recruitment 2018 details:-
|Recruitment Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Constable(GD)|
|No. Of Vacancies||54953|
|Starting Date For Apply Online||21-07-2018|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Form||20-08-2018|
SSC Constable(GD) 2018 exam date will be announced after completion of the online procedure. Candidates can check everything about SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 like how to apply, detail of education qualifications, age limit etc at our website:-www. jobalerthindi.in
|1.||Education Qualification||Candidates must possess a graduation degree/diploma/10th Pass from a recognized board or institute.|
|2.||Age Limit||Age must be between 18 years to 23 years|
Selection will be based on the online test conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Three test will be conducted by SSC for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018. Candidate must have to clear all the test which will be conducted by SSC. After all, the test final list will be declared.
1. Written Test:- The written test will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
2. PET/PST:- PET means Physical Efficiency Test and PST means Physical Standard Test. Both of these tests are also conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.
3. Merit List:- After clearing the written test and PET/PST test final merit list will be announced by Staff Selection Commission.
How To Apply Online For SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018:-
There are some steps which will be useful for all candidates. By following these steps candidates easily apply online for the post of GD Constable 2018. Please read all the steps for the further process of apply online.
1. Firstly open the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in.
2. After open, the website opens the link of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018.
3. Now fulfill all the required information which is needed for applying online.
4. Upload all the required documents, signature and photograph of the candidate.
5. Check all the information carefully and submit the application form.
6. After submitting the application form Pay Application form Fee.
7. Printout the application form for further use.
After open this given link candidates must have to read the 6th step in notification note which contains all the information about the releasing notification for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018. It may be helpful for all the candidates.
Candidates can check here all the important notification about the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 on our official website. Stay tuned with us to check further details. If you find this portal useful please share it with your friends. and for question and quarry candidates can drop the comments in the comment box. Our team panel tries to solve your problem. Candidates can communicate with us via comments. For more detail visit on our official website www.jobalerthindi.in.