Recently RRB Chandigarh has released the notification for RRB Chandigarh Group D posts. A no. of aspirants were waiting for these posts. As soon as railway released these vacancies all the aspirants who want to apply, they applied for these posts. The total no. of posts for the Group D were 7832.
The online registration was started from 10th Feb 2018. And after the delay in application last date was 31st of March 2018. Now after the application, all those candidates who had applied for these group d posts are waiting RRB Chandigarh Group D Posts Admit Card 2018. If you are also one of those candidates then you are here on the right place. RRB will release the admit card soon on their official site i.e. www.chandigarh.rrb.online.reg.in or they may get their admit card through the direct link which we will provide on our site i.e. www.jobalerthindi.in. And when candidates will get their admit card then all those candidates will have to take the print out which will work as a proof of hall ticket.
Something Important about RRB Chandigarh Group D Admit Card 2018: –
|Name of board||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Chandigarh|
|Name of posts||Group D|
|No. of posts||7832|
|Start date of application||10thFeb 2018|
|Last date of application||31ST March 2018(After extension)|
|Admit card||15 days before examination|
RRB Chandigarh Group D Admit Card 2018:-
RRB Chandigarh Group D Admit Card 2018 will contain the roll no., name, photo, signature, date and place of examination. This will be considered as the examination hall ticket. For further details, you may visit our sites. As soon as any update will come we will provide you here directly.
Candidates will have to take one of their original Id proof with the admit card during examination. This Id proof must contain their picture and the name as in their admit card. If they will not be similar they will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
RRB Chandigarh Group D Selection Process: –
RRB Chandigarh Group D selection process will be based on the following rounds
- Computer Based Examination
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- Document Verification
Computer Based Examination:-
The written examination will consists of 100 questions. Each question will carry equal marks. The exam timing will be 90 minutes. And there 1/3rdmarks will be deducted for each wrong answer. The candidates who will achieve the cut-off marks, will be called for the next round I.e. Physical Efficiency Test. The cut-off marks will be decided by the Chandigarh railway selection board. And the 8 times candidate of the total posts will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test.
|Name of Subject||Number of questions||Total no. of marks|
Physical Efficiency test:-
- For MALE candidates:-
1. Male candidates should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down. If weight is put down the candidate is out of selection process.
2. Male candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in 1 chance only.
- For FEMALE candidates:-
1. Female candidates should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down. If weight is put down the candidate is out of selection process.
2. Female candidate should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in 1 chance only.
In this round candidates will have to provide all their original documents for their verification. Candidates will not allow to give any extra time. They all have to be prepared in advance. If they don’t have their all documents then they will be discarded for the further process. And who will able to provide all the documents will be finalized for the final merit list based on overall performance.
RRB Chandigarh Group D Exam Date 2018:-
Indian Railway Recruitment Board has so far not issued the date of RRB Chandigarh Group D exam but it is expected that in the month of May, 2018, RRB Chandigarh Group D exam may occur. But the Indian Railway Recruitment Board has not yet declared the Exam date. Indian Railway Recruitment Board will soon announce the date of RRB Chandigarh Group D exam on its official website.
How to download the admit card for RRB Chandigarh Group D posts 2018: –
Here is the step by step procedure for downloading the RRB Chandigarh Group D admit card.
- First visit the official website of the railway i.e. chandigarh.rrb.online.reg.in
- Then look out for the link where RRB Chandigarh Group D 2018 or advt. no. 2/2018 admit card is written. And then open that particular link.
- Then complete the information like name and DOB etc. whatever they asked to fill.
- After that you will get your admit card.
- Take out a print of that admit card for further purpose.
For further details about RRB Chandigarh Group D be in touch with us on our site i.e. www.jobalerthindi.in. And good luck for your exam.