Dear candidates who are waiting for Navy MR/NMR vacancy there is good news for all those candidates. Indian Navy released the official notification for Navy MR/NMR Recruitment 2020. Now candidates can apply for Navy MR/NMR Recruitment 2021 batch. Candidates can apply for Steward Chef Hygienist posts in Indian Navy Recruitment 2020.
About Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment 2020:-
- Indian Navy MR/NMR Batch Recruitment 2020
- Details of MR/NMR Vacancies 2020 :
- Indian Navy MR/NMR Age Limit :
- Indian Navy MR/NMR Educational Qualification :
- Indian Navy MR/NMR Application Fee :
- Indian Navy MR/NMR Syllabus:
- Indian Navy MR/NMR Pay Scale:
- Indian Navy MR/NMR How to Apply :
Indian Navy MR/NMR Batch Recruitment 2020:-
As per Navy, recruitment candidates can apply for fresh Batch 2021. And the online application can fill only unmarried male candidates for approximately 400 posts of Steward Chef Hygienist.
Detail About Navy MR/NMR Batch 2020:-
The Navy recruitment board released the notification about vacant posts of Steward Chef Hygienist. And candidates can check eligibility criteria and pay scale and future in Indian Navy below:-
To fill up, the Navy MR/NMR application candidate must be born between 01 April 2001 to 31 March 2004 (Both dates inclusive). And the age for Steward, Chef, and Sanitary Hygienist candidates should be between 17-20 years on the day of enrolment.
To fill up the Navy MR/NMR application candidate must be passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
To fill up the Navy MR/NMR application candidates need to pay the application fees for taking part in recruitment. For SC/ST candidates there are no application fees. And other candidates need to pay a fee of 215/- rupees through online mode. Candidates can pay fees by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI etc.
Exam Syllabus For Navy Recruitment 2020:-
Complete detail about the Indian Navy MR/NMR syllabus 2020. There is an official syllabus given by the Indian Recruitment Board below. So check the exam syllabus and prepare for Indian Navy MR/NMR.
Pay Scale For MR/NMR:-
Now we discuss pay scale for the post of MR/NMR in the Indian navy. During the training time, a stipend of Rs. The 14,600/-per month will be done. On completion of the training, candidates will be posted in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700-₹69,100). In addition, the Indian Navy will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/-per month and DA also.
How To Apply For Navy MR/NMR:-
Candidates need to follow the given steps to fill up the application form of Indian Navy MR/NMR. By following given steps candidates can fill up application form easily.
- In first candidates need to visit the official website.
- Now click on register icon.
- Now you required Adhar Card linked with mobile no.
- Now fill up Adhar Card number and also fill up the mobile number linked with Adhar Card.
- Now you get an OTP on your mobile number.
- Now put the OTP and click on submit.
- Now a new page opened and a form is shown on your screen.
- You need to fill up the required info in the application form.
- Now click on continue and upload the required documents.
- Now click on next and take a review of the application form because you haven’t any mistake.
- Now click on the final submit button.
- Now you need to pay the application fee through online mode.
- After that, your application form for Indian Navy MR/NMR submitted successfully.
Online Application Starts On – Last Week Of July 2020
For more detail visit on official website www.jobalerthindi.in.
Indian Navy MR/NMR – Apply Here