Dear candidates, there is good news for all candidates who are waiting for JK Bank vacancies. Jammu and Kashmir bank limited released the official notification for vacant posts of Banking Associate & Probationary Officer. Interested candidates can apply for Banking Associate & Probationary Officer in Jammu and Kashmir bank.
Only J&K- UT domicile candidates can apply for Jammu and Kashmir Banking Associate & Probationary Officer posts in the bank. So candidates apply online before the last date. Check complete information about JK Bank Recruitment 2020 before apply online. There is a total of 1850 vacant posts in banks for Banking Associate & Probationary Officer.
Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government and the final result should have been declared on or before the day the candidate registers online application.
Minimum: 20 Years; Maximum: 32 Years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1988 and no later than 01.04.2000 (both dates inclusive). For relaxation in upper age limit to reserved Categories: Refer detailed Notification given below.
1 Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes – 5 years
2 Socially and Educationally backward classes
(other than Scheduled Castes and Scheduled
Tribes) – 3 years
(i) Weaker and underprivileged Classes/ Social Caste – 3 year
(ii) Residents of areas adjoining Line of Actual Control (ALC)/ International Border (IB) – 3 year
(iii) Residents of backward areas (RBA) – 3 year
(iv) Pahari Speaking people (PSP) – 3 year
3 Physically Challenged Persons (PCP) – 10 years
For Probationary Officer And Banking Associates Reservations:-
Reservation rules, as applicable in J&K-UT.
Sr.No. Category Reservation in percentage:-
(a) Scheduled Castes 8%
(b) Scheduled Tribes 10%
(i) Weaker and underprivileged Classes/ Social
(ii) Residents of areas adjoining line of Actual
Control (ALC)/ International Border (IB) 4%
(iii) Residents of backward areas (RBA) 10%
(iv) Pahari Speaking people (PSP) 4%
(v) Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) 10%
(d) Physically Challenged Persons (PCP)* 4% (Horizontal
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only. Candidates pay the application fee made by Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, etc.
- Others for Probationary Officer – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PCP Candidates for Probationary Officer – Rs. 800/-
- Other for Banking Associates – Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ ST/ PCP Candidates for Banking Associates – Rs. 600/-
How To Apply Online:-
- In the first candidate need to click on Apply Online given below.
- Now a new tab opened can instructions are shown then you need to click on continue.
- Now a new tab is opened and fill up the required information like personal detail, mobile number, Email Id.
- After that fill up the image captcha shown on your screen.
- Now click on Save & Next and you received an OTP on your mail get the OTP and fill up this.
- Now you need to upload the Name & Signature.
- Now click on Save and Next and fill up the detail and take a preview.
- Now click on Save & Next and upload the required documents.
- Now click on Final Submit.
- Now you need to pay fees through online mode.
- Now your application form is submitted successfully.
- Now take a print out for further process it is very important.
Apply Before Last Date 24 July 2020
Probationary Officer – Apply Here
Banking Associates – Apply Here
Detail Notification For Probationary Officer – Check Here
Detail Notification For Banking Associates – Check Here