Dear, candidate as you know IGNOU ( INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY ) has held the examination in the month of June yearly. But this year due to COVID 19 diseases IGNOU has postponed the exam in the month of May 2020. But due to lockdown IGNOU university has been postponed to the exam again and decided to hold the exam on 1st June 2020. But now IGNOU University has postponed the exam again.
But now IGNOU university has not announced the exam date for examination 2020. But as soon as possible IGNOU university going to announce the exam date for the examination 2020. As IGNOU ( INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY ) released the notice or announcement we update all candidates here. So stay tuned with us on the official website www.jobalerthindi.in.
NEW Update On 22/07/2020:- IGNOU has released the new notification about examination 2020 Check Notification Here
UGC Guidelines For Examination:- Click Here
Exam Postponed Notification – Check Here
Check IGNOU Examination Update – Click Here
IGNOU Examination Fee:-
All candidates are hereby informed that IGNOU ( INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY ) has released the date for depositing the examination fee 2020. And the last date for depositing is 31st March 2020.
But due to COVID 19 corona lockdown university has extended the last date for examination fee 2020 is 15 July 2020 without the late fee and after that late fee is added with examination fee. So pay the examination fee before the last date to avoid late fees. Fee structure and examination center choice for examination 2020 is given below.
How To Fill Up Examination Form:-
- In the first candidates need to click on the “IGNOU Examination Fee 2020 Deposit Here” given below.
- Now a new tab is opened and candidates need to fill up the enrollment no, program name, and examination region.
- Now click on submit and select which year fee you need to deposit and pay examination fee online through credit card, debit card, visa card, Rupay card, and through UPI.
IGNOU Examination Fee 2020 – Deposit Here
IGNOU Examination Fee Official Notification – Check Here
How To Check Examination Fee Status:-
Dear candidates, here we inform all candidates about the “Fee Deposition Status” is a must important for all candidates because much time fee deposition is failed and candidates are ineligible for the examination process. So all candidates are advised that check the examination fee status after fill the examination fee. To check the Examination Fee Status follow the given steps.
- In first we hereby informed that candidates can check their FEE STATUS after 72 hours of payment of examination fee.
- In the first click on the “Examination Fee Status Check Here” given below.
- Now a new tab is opened here candidates need to fill up the Enrollment No and DOB.
- After filling up this click on the submit button here your fee status is shown.
Examination Fee Status – Check Here