Dear students as you know Haryana Board Of Secondary Education ( HBSE ) board declared the 10th result 2020. And all students of HBSE 10th class check their result. And a huge no of students has not satisfied with the HBSE 10th result. And a lot of students get fail in the 10th result.
Now all those students are waiting for HBSE 10th Rechecking Form and HBSE 10th Revaluation Form 2020. So, students, we update you that the Haryana Board Of Secondary Education ( HBSE ) has released the online form for HBSE 10th Rechecking and HBSE 10th Revaluation Form 2020.
Students who are not satisfied with HBSE 10th Result can apply for HBSE 10th Rechecking Form 2020 and can also apply for HBSE 10th Revaluation form 2020. HBSE board starts rechecking and revaluation form 2020 from 13th July 2020 and the last date for Haryana 10th Rechecking and Haryana 10th Revaluation Form 2020 is 30 July 2020. So students are advised to apply rechecking and revaluation form before the last date.
|Board Name:||Haryana Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad|
|Name Of Exam:||Rechecking/Revaluation|
|Form Release Date:||13 July 2020|
|Post Category:||Rechecking Exam Date, Fees|
HBSE 10th Rechecking Form 2020:-
Students here we discuss Haryana 10th Rechecking Form 2020. In rechecking form the process is that the HBSE board recheck your exam number that there is no mistake to count your number in exam. If there is found any mistake in counting than recounting has been done and the new number counted is released as exam result that for you have applied.
HBSE 10th Revaluation Form 2020:-
Students here we discuss Haryana 10th Revaluation Form 2020. Students we notify you that in case of revaluation student’s exam copy has been completed recheck and a copy has been sent to your school and then your result is declared with a new number that you get in the exam after revaluation.
Students we notify you that for HBSE 10th Rechecking Form And HBSE 10th Revaluation Form 2020 you have pay fee. Fee Format for HBSE 10th Rechecking Form And HBSE 10th Revaluation Form 2020 given below.
|For Revaluation||Rs. 1000/- Per Subject/Paper for all Students.|
Rs. 800/- per Subject/Paper for BPL Students only
|For Rechecking||RS. 250/- Per Subject/Paper for all Students|
How to Apply Online For HBSE 10th Rechecking/Revaluation Form 2020:-
- In first for rechecking apply students need to click on “HBSE 10th Rechecking Form Click Here” 2020 and for apply revaluation students need to click on “HBSE 10th Revaluation Form Click Here”.
- Now the new tab is open now select the class as “Secondary Examination March 2020”
- Now Fill up the Roll No of the student.
- Now Select Applying For ‘Re-Checking” for students apply for rechecking and for revaluation students select “Re-Valuation”.
- Now fill up the image captcha give in the box.
- Now click on “Register”.
- Now a new tab is open where students need to fill up the subjects that for students are apply for rechecking and revaluation.
- Now click on submit and a new tab is open here students need to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Now take a print out of application form.
HBSE 10th Rechecking Form 2020 – Click Here
HBSE 10th Revaluation Form 2020 – Click Here
For Check HBSE 10th Rechecking/Revaluation Result 2020 – Click Here
If you have quarry than comment in the comment box our team pannel tries to provide a solution. For further detail about the 10th Rechecking/Revaluation Form and HBSE Rechecking/Revaluation Result visit on www.jobalerthindi.in.