AP Police Driver Recruitment 2018. Good news for all the applicants as there are huge vacancies are available for the said post. There are total 2485 vacancies are available.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board has published a Notification 2018 on 22 Mar 2018 by their official advertisement for the post of Driver. The association is required to fill up all the 2485 posts of Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs 2018. All the candidates who are willing to grasp this great opportunity will have to possess their 12thclass from any recognized University. This is indeed a very good opportunity for all the candidates who are 10+2 passed. 12th pass candidates will be eligible candidates for AP Police Driver vacancies.
All the Required Details of Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018, like eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, all important dates, Procedure to apply, Admit Card, Result, and other details are available below for your ready and easy reference.
All the candidates will have to maintain minimum and maximum age limits as per Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board policy. Age relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be applicable only as per government policy. All the candidates are requested to refer the official website for more details for the submitting the application.
Type of Employment: – Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Constable Driver|
|Total No. of Vacancies available||2485|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting date of Registration form||April 2018|
|Submission date of Registration form||May 2018|
Those applicants who have been completed their 12th or its’ equivalent from a recognised board are eligible for Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018.
Age Limit For Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018:-
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 30 years
Note: – As per the rules, age relaxation of 3 to 5 years is applicable to all reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale for Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
Candidates selected for the AP Constable Notification 2018 will receive the suitable amount of pay scale as per organization rules and regulations. However, as per current data available, all the candidates will be eligible to get a salary package of Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- per month.
Application Fee Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
Application fees details will be published later on its official website www.appolice.gov.in. Candidates will be able to see during submission the application.
Selection Procedures for Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
- First of all, a Written Examination will be conducted for all the applicants/ Candidates
- After that, a PET (Physical Efficiency Test) will be carried
- Finally, a Personal Interview will be conducted.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
- All the applicants are required to visit official website appolice.gov.in
- After that Find the notification for Driver recruitment named Advertisement dated 22 Mar 18.
- A direct link can be seen from there only, click on the link.
- After clicking on the link, all candidates are required to fill all the required details carefully.
- All the candidates are required to recheck the complete detail entered by them.
- After checking all the details thoroughly, make the payment for the application fee and submit the application.
- After submission of the application, kindly do take print out for your easy and future reference.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 Important dates : –
|Notification published on||22 Mar 18|
|Starting date of Registration form||Apr 18|
|Submission date of Registration form||May 18|
|Examination date||Will be announced very shortly, kindly keep on visiting on our website.|