AILET is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by National Law University Delhi every year. Sams as this year National Law University Delhi also conduct AILET. AILET is All India Law Entrance Test. Through AILET candidates get admission in law courses like BA LLB and LLM overall India’s institutes. Candidates can apply for AILET through online mode only.
AILET Application Form 2020:-
AILET application form released on 15th January 2020 and online applications also starts on 15th January 2020. The submission of online application form closed on 30 June 2020. So fill up the application before the last date for participate in AILET entrance exam.
|Notification Release||15th January 2020|
|Application from release||15th January 2020|
|Application process ends||30th June 2020|
|Exam Date||9th August 2020|
Education Qualification For AILET 2020:-
For BA LLB:-
- Candidate must passed 12th class from a recognised board.
- Candidate passed 12th class with minimum 50% marks.
- 12th class appearing students session March/April 2020 also apply for AILET 2020.
- Candidate must passed LLB from a recognised university or board.
- Candidate have passed LLB with minimum 55% marks and for reserve category 50% marks is aggregate.
- LLB final year appearing students session April/May 2020 are also apply for AILET 2020.
Candidates need to pay application fee for participate in AILET 2020. The fee structure for AILET 2020 given below.
|Kashmiri Migrants/Foreign Nationals||3050|
How To Apply For AILET 2020:-
- In first candidate need to visit on official website https://nludelhi.admissionhelp.com
- Now click on New Account and fill up required info like email and mobile number.
- Now click on register and register your account and candidate receive a mail in which candidate’s Log in ID and password is mentioned.
- Now use this email id and password and log in your account.
- Now fill up your personal detail and education qualification detail.
- Now upload your recently photograph and signature.
- Now upload your educational documents.
- Now click on payment option and pay your fee.
- Now click on submit and complete your application form and take out the print of your application.
So by following above step candidates fill up application form easily. For any quarry drop comment in the comment box and visit on our official website www.jobalerthindi.in.